Atif Aslam Songs Download Atif Aslam Collection [MP3]

I know there are many Atif Aslam fans here (including me :p). So, here is a treat for all of you. Born in Wazirabad, Pakistan. He has given huge hits like Doorie and Meri Kahani. This man has conquered the heart of Young India & Pakistan with his captivating voice.

Atif Aslam Songs Download Atif Aslam Collection

Doorie - Doorie
Tere Liye - Prince
Kuch Is Tarah - Doorie
Meri Kahani - Meri Kahani
Aadat - Kalyug
Rabba Sacheya - Meri Kahani
Hum Kis Gali - Doorie
Kinara - Meri Kahani
O Mere Khuda - Prince
Mahi Ve - Doorie
Tere Bin - Bas Ek Pal
Woh Lamhe - Zeher
Chor Gayai - Meri Kahani
Humrahi - Meri Kahani

O Re Piya - Doorie
Bheegi Yaadein - Jal Pari
Aankhon Se - Jal Pari

Hey folks, if you have been following this blog for some time, you might know that I love Atif Aslam songs.. 'O Re Piya' and 'Kuch is Tarah' being my favorites, I added some of the additional songs because I like them.. Thanks to Rocker for preparing a good list of Atif Aslam songs. which has many of my favorites..

Do tell us your favorite song of Atif Aslam, and we will hopefully add them here..
Stay tuned for more surprises:)


1 comment:

  1. tanxxxxxx machu
    gud selection..........& gud site

    ReplyDelete